|Test Name||Grade Assessed||Assessment Window|
|Semester 2 Finals||Grades 9-12||Wellness and study halls will not have a final.
June 4th and 5th, 2019
June 6th, 2019
June 7th, 2019
Laptop Return 9th and 10th Grade:
|ELPA 21||Identified Students||February 12-April 13,2018|
|ITP (Iowa Testing Program)||Grades 9, 10, and 11||Required State Testing will be March 12th and 13th. Seniors do not need to arrive until 10:15am on these two days and won’t be allowed to other parts of the building until 10:18am.
Seniors, please make adjustments to your schedule to adjust for the required State testing. If there are transportation concerns where you need to be here sooner, then you will only be allowed in the cafeteria during this time.
All 9th through 11th grade students are required to complete State testing. Their testing location will be posted in the cafeteria and in the hallway between the main office and counseling office the first week in March. Take a picture or write down your location for the days you test.
Cell phones and other electronic devices may not be used at any time during the testing session and may not be used as calculators. Calculators are optional and will not be provided for students.
Tuesday, March 12th
Wednesday, March 13th
Thursday, March 14th (Normal School Day)
|MAP||Grades 9 and 10||April 4-24, 2018|
|ACT Testing||Grades 11-12||These are the test dates only. For more information and to pick up a practice booklet go to the counseling office.
October 28, 2017 registration deadline Sept. 22, 2017
December 9, 2017 registration deadline Nov. 3, 2017
February 10, 2018 registration deadline Jan. 12, 2018
April 14, 2018 registration deadline Mar. 9, 2018
June 9, 2018 registration deadline, May 4, 2018
|AP Testing||Grades 9-12||May 7-18, 2018
Late testing May 23-24, 2018
|DLM (old Alternate Assessment)||Identified Students|
|Gallup Poll||Grades 9 – 12||October 2-13, 2017|
|PSAT||Grade 11||October 11, 2017|
The Iowa Board of Regents Office and the Iowa Department of Education (IDE) continue to partner to provide each Iowa high school with a list of their respective courses that are accepted for the Regent Admission Index (RAI). Your high school’s RAI Core Course list, created using 2015-2016 Winter Student Reporting in Iowa (SRI) data, is now available publically through the RAI Repository website listed here: http://rai.admissions.iastate.edu
• Your school’s RAI Core Course List will be updated in mid-August of each year. The courses listed are based on the SRI course data that your school submitted to the IDE in December 2015.
• The Iowa Regent universities encourage you to circulate this list widely, including placing it on your school’s website so that your students, parents and staff will all have a clear understanding as to which of your school’s courses will count toward the RAI. We hope this document will be of particular use as your students register for their courses.
• Remember, whether a course counts toward the RAI is determined by the SCED code that your school assigns to the course when you submit your data to the IDE. A table of the SCED codes which are acceptable toward the RAI can be found on the Board of Regents website atwww.regents.iowa.gov/RAI/SCED.pdf. The BOR conducts periodic reviews to ensure that assigned SCED codes match high school course descriptions.
• If you wish to request that a change be made to your school’s RAI Core Course List, please send your revisions to Phil Caffrey by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (515 294-6106). For each course you wish to add to your document, please be sure to include your school’s course name, local course number, and SCED code that your school has assigned to the course.
Contact persons for this project
Board of Regents, State of Iowa:
- Diana Gonzalez, email@example.com, 515 242-6116
- Jason Pontius, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 281-3331
Iowa Department of Education:
- Rachel Kruse, email@example.com, 515 281-4153
Iowa State University:
- Phil Caffrey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-0817