Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Period 4 7:35 – 9:00
Period 6 9:05 – 10:30
Period 7 10:35 – 12:00
Lunch 12:00 – 12:30
Laptop turn-in 12:00 – 2:20
Buses depart 2:20
– Congratulations to the newly elected National Honor Society officers:
President: Moriah Zimmerman
V. President: Connor Kaufmann
Secretary: Carly Dalberg
Treasurer: Michael Behnke
– 9th grade laptop turn in is scheduled in the North Gym. Please enter by the wrestling room doors. Bring your laptop, bag and charger. Laptop should be powered on. If you currently have any damage to your device, please visit the student run help desk right away to they can be taken care of right away. If you have a prearranged early leave, please stop by the student run help desk inside the library to turn in your equipment before you leave for summer break.
– Auditions for Penn Avenue, Ambassador Singers, will be held in the choir room, A170, today from 12:30 – 1:00pm.
– The parking lot is open to all students to park between WHITE lines only. Yellow lined spaces are staff spaces. Tickets WILL be given if students park in staff spaces.
– As you clean out your locker, if you have gently used school supplies that could be reused, please place them in the boxes found in the hallways and LRCs. Thank you!
– FALL SPORTS ATHLETES:
1. Must have a valid sport physical on file by AUGUST 6th
2. Stop by the Activities Office before you leave school for the year to check status. Missing forms or no forms equals no practice permit.
3. Physical packets are available outside the Activities Office. These forms are required to play any sport.
Have a fun and safe summer Mustangs – see you in August!